- VCE Shenandoah Official Statement
- COVID-19 Updates
- Youth Home Education Resources
- Farmer Resources
- Growing Vegetables at Home
- Health and Wellness
- Food Safety
- Food Support
- General Resources and Support
- Housing and Utilities
- Internet Access
- Financial Support
- Adult Home Education Resources
- Free Entertainment
- Specific Populations
- Ways to Help
Virginia Cooperative Extension Ag Policy & Market Outlook Forum April 2, 2020
Click here for the video - 1 hour and 20 minutes
COVID-19 Federal Stimulus Package As It Relates to Farmers - 15 minutes
Hemp - 20 minutes
World Trade and Some Thoughts on COVID-19 - 20 minutes
Grain and Livestock Price Outlook - 20 minutes
Home Vegetable Garden Resources:
Contact a Shenandoah Count Master Gardener Volunteer with your question:
Presentations on Home Vegetable Gardening:
- Financial Education Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nsvfinancialEducation
- Unemployment information can be found at the Virginia Employment Commision.
- Apply for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families with minor children (TANF) here.
- Internal Revenue Service- The deadlines to file and pay federal income taxes have been delayed until July 15, 2020.
DISCLAIMER: Commercial products are named in this publication for informational purposes only. Virginia Cooperative Extension does not endorse these products and does not intend discrimination against other products which also may be suitable.